History doesn’t just happen. It’s created. And Black Streamers are creating it live every day.
For years Black Creators have played a pivotal role in cultivating a dynamic and dedicated community not just on Twitch, but within gaming as a whole.
They are gamers like deejayknight and cupahnoodle. They are creatives like Imperial and urbanbohemian. They are hosts and commentators like SpawnOnMe. But most importantly they are Creators. They create streams that entertain, captivating storylines in D&D, podcasts that inform, and much more all while pushing the boundaries of online spaces.
So this Black History Month, we want to celebrate Black Brilliance by honoring, uplifting, and recognizing the Black Creators who shape gaming culture and beyond everytime they go live.
Talk to Your Community - 2020 has shown that many of you are willing to have tough conversations with your community. If you haven’t already talked with your community about the importance of Black History Month, Black Lives Matter, and supporting Black creators check out these resources:
* The Ally Track
* The importance of black history and why it should be celebrated beyond February
Black History Month 2021 Theme
* Racism Defined
* 103 Things White People Can Do for Racial Justice
* The Difference Between First-Degree Racism and Third-Degree Racism
* Yes, You Should Speak Up If Your Family Or Friends Post Something Racist
* Supporting Black-Owned Businesses Should Be More Than Just A Trend
* Set up Your Channel Rules - Be proactively anti-racist by setting up your channel rules and letting new viewers know you’re building an inclusive community.
Report. Don’t Just Ban - Racism, hateful conduct, and harassment have no place on Twitch, social media, or anywhere else. Please report it to us so that we can continue to take action against those who violate our Community Guidelines and seek to harm our community and creators. If you only ban, without reporting, Twitch doesn’t know what happened.
Твитч идет в ногу со временем. Просто скопирую на память. И чтобы не забыть как на это реагирует средний "твитчер": "мы должны сами пахать для поднятия аудитории, а их просто в топ поставят и пох"
Впрочем от всего есть польза. Применяя на себя - полезно помнить что когда заходит дело о Jewish Brilliance - это обычно такая же фигня с другого ракурса.
И нет - в убогий парафраз Киплинга "вы столько раз называли меня