- At eleven in the night I am sitting in rotating chair in front of my own computer.
- Internet links me with all outside world
- Panorama of some night town in Israel under my window
- Writing something in English, watching some TV series in English
- Knowing some Hebrew too
- Table full of strange electronic gadgets, phone, cell-phone...
- Seal of my own start-up company on the top of scanner on the right
- Databases of two other projects in the computer
- My library mostly in the computer
- Esher's biography and full catalog on nearby bookshelf
- Air conditioner on the wall above me
- Little souvenir sword from Toledo - gift of a friend on the table near computer mouse.
- Electric kettle,teabags, tasty little things in the fridge
- Yeah, and I do not share the apartment with parents or roommates
- Yeah, and I have microwave oven (would have had to explain me what it is...)
- Yeah, and I have driving license
The twenty years younger me would have said "cool" (or, rather, something similar in Russian - he didn't know what "cool" means yet).
So why I am so not cool if so many nice things are around?
Life is a bitch.